2 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Gentle Dental is searching for a Part time (1 day per week) Endodontist position in Prescott, AZ.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Direct referrals from several General Dentists
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- 28% + of production based on experience
- Guaranteed compensation in first 60 days
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- 4 days a month
- 980 Willow Creek Rd, Suite 103, Prescott, AZ 86305
Benefits Include for Part Time:
- CE credits
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
Apply for Endodontist- Prescott
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly