Prosthodontist- Peoria, AZ
Gentle Dental is searching for a Part time Prosthodontist (1 day a week) at our Peoria, AZ practice.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Referrals from multiple General Dentists
- Referrals come from multiple practices and 6-10 Dentists
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Compensation is competitive
- Production is 40%+ based on experience
- Guaranteed compensation in first 60 days
- One day per week
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm., flexible on day of week
- CE credits
- Open to Prosthodonist Residency New Grads
- Prosthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.