At Monarch Dental, we are looking for a high caliber Dentist who is dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal opportunity for you in Houston, TX.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Your Role as a Dentist with Monarch Dental
As an integral part of a hardworking dental team, we encourage you to give guidance and direction to your dental assistants, hygienists and other support personnel. And while you’ll have the support of the entire office, you’ll have full autonomy over your patients, a steady stream of patients to keep you busy and exposure to all types of procedures. We also offer top-of-the-line technology and safety equipment to help you give high quality, compassionate care.
What We Need From You Clinically
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required.
We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- As an affiliated Smile Brands dentist, you will receive the full support of a legal department to assist you with patient resolution, dental board matters, agency complaints, dental malpractice or general liability, which could possibly arise while practicing dentistry. Smile’s legal team is available to assist you in navigating legal needs related to your practice with the PC.
- You will also receive dental office specific OSHA training and all necessary related health care compliance training.
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.