Terms & Conditions
ADA CareerCenter Terms & Conditions
These "Terms and Conditions" govern your use of this website "ADA CareerCenter" (the Website) operated by Russell Johns Associates. They also provide notice of some of Russell Johns Associates policies. Please read these carefully.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website and service. By using this Website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Russell Johns Associates may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Website for any reason.
USE OF WEBSITE CONTENT
Russell Johns Associates authorizes you to view and download Website content solely for your personal, non-commercial use as a jobseeker or employer, consistent with the lawful purpose of this website which is the providing of a venue for jobseekers and employers to share information.
The contents of this Website, such as the "look" and "feel" of the Website, text, graphics, images, logos, audio, video, button icons, software and other "Website Content", are protected under the United States copyright, trademark and other laws. All Website Content is the property of Russell Johns Associates or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Russell Johns Associates and protected by U.S. copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Website Content may violate copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Website content on any copy you make of the Website content. You may not sell or modify the Website Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, transmit or otherwise use the Website Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Website Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited except as permitted by Website. All personal information made available between users of the website is and shall be kept confidential. Distributing or making publicly available any personal user information collected from this website in any form is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that Russell Johns Associates creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by copyright laws.
ACCEPTABLE SITE USE
General Rules: Users may not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) in a manner that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
STANDARDS FOR INTERNET CONDUCT/ACCEPTABLE SITE USE
In connection with your use of the Website, you will not:
- Post, transmit, distribute, store, upload, or destroy material (i) in violation of any applicable local, state, or national law, or regulation, or (ii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, tortious otherwise objectionable or that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a Russell Johns Associates's employee or agent, an authorized user of the Website's services, a candidate, placement specialist or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements or the resume of an individual other than yourself).
- Delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity not related to you.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company.
- Print, copy or distribute organization, company or business information for purposes other than employment interest within the organization.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Website, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, "junk mail", "chain letters", or any other form of solicitation; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Russell Johns Associates will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
SPECIFIC PROHIBITED USES
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and Russell Johns Associates registered companies seeking to hire employees and manage relationships with their placement vendors. Russell Johns Associates specifically prohibits any use of the Website, and all users agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, "spam", chain letters or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise. YOU MAY NOT SPAM OUR REGISTERED COMPANIES OR CANDIDATES WHOSE RESUMES APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE. YOU MAY NOT RESPOND TO A JOB LISTING OTHER THAN IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THAT JOB ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF. RECRUITERS AT A REGISTERED COMPANY MAY NOT USE ALLOCATED JOB LISTINGS OTHER THAN TO LIST AVAILABLE JOBS.
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume that you have posted for the purpose of seeking job opportunities for yourself (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). Recruiters representing candidates may not send that candidate's resume in response to a job posting.
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary) or requires recruitment of others including, but not limited to, members, sub-distributors or sub-agents
- Posting false or inaccurate information relating to an organization's information or the job opportunity.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Website's infrastructure.
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Website.
USE OF SECURE AREA AND PASSWORD
Use of any password-protected area of the Website is restricted to the registered user who has been given permission and a password to enter such area. This password cannot be distributed to others, and the registered user is responsible for any and all damages to any applicable party resulting from the distribution of his or her password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password.
You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Russell Johns Associates of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
You may not register for a password for any purpose other than seeking employment or employees for a position.
When a job seeker creates an account, job seeker is given the option to subscribe or unsubscribe from newsletters and promotional emails. By subscribing to our newsletters and promotional emails, you agree to receive email from us and you understand that this is NOT spam and should never be reported to your email host as spam. Failure to abide by these terms may result in account deletion.
When an employer creates an account, the employer is a direct client of the Website and is given the option to unsubscribe from newsletters and promotional email. By being a client of the Website you agree to receive email from us and you understand that this is NOT spam and should never be reported to your email host as spam. Failure to abide by these terms may result in account deletion.
As a user, whether a job seeker or an employer, you are responsible for providing your own content and communications and are responsible for verifying the accuracy of such content and communications. You are solely responsible for the consequences of your content and communications. You must not, and by using this Website you agree not to, do the following things: post the resume of anyone other than yourself, post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designation or labels that you upload; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner or otherwise post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as material protected by a nondisclosure agreement); post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person; or post material that contains viruses, corrupted data, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Russell Johns Associates does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
Russell Johns Associates acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, Russell Johns Associates may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Russell Johns Associates has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Russell Johns Associates reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Website for violating the Terms and Conditions or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. Russell Johns Associates may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for Russell Johns Associates or may cause Russell Johns Associates to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Website, including job postings, resumes, message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant Russell Johns Associates and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any registered user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Website retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
Russell Johns Associates encourages links to our pages along with a logo to use as a link anchor. You agree to the following when using our logo.
- The Russell Johns Associates or Website logo (the "Logo") may only be used as a link to Russell John's Associates, LLC website or pages contained within Website. It may not link to other pages on your website, or to a third party website. You may not give the Logo to anyone else.
- You agree and acknowledge that this is not a "trademark license" by which you are in any way using the Logo to indicate origin of any product or service you offer.
- You agree not to alter the Logo in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or two- dimensional appearance.
- You agree not to use the Logo on any site that disparages Russell Johns Associates or Website or its products or services, infringes on intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law. Your use of the Logo must be truthful and not misleading. You agree not to use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by Russell Johns Associates or Website that is not true.
- You agree not to display the Logo in a manner, which displays it in a negative light, disparages it, or uses it in connection with immoral materials or any other way that detracts from the policies established by Russell Johns Associates or Website.
- You agree not to use the Logo as a predominant feature on your website. This means (at a minimum) that it must appear smaller than your Web page title and your company logo, it may not be displayed larger or more prominently than other company logos on your page, and it should not appear at the top of the page, but rather at the bottom, along the sides, or in some location less prominent than the top.
- You agree to display the Logo by itself. You agree not to use the Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark. However, subject to these conditions of use, other company logos may appear on the same Web page.
- Russell Johns Associates reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logo on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies with these policies.
- You acknowledge Russell Johns Associates and Website's rights of the Logo and agree not to adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark confusingly similar to the Logo. You agree that you will not at any time do or cause to be done, or fail to do or cause to be done, any act or thing, directly or indirectly, contesting or in any way impairing Russell John's Associates, LLC rights, title or interest in the Logo.
Russell Johns Associates LIABILITY
Russell Johns Associates is only a venue. This Website acts as a venue for (i) companies to post job opportunities and to interact with their placement vendors; (ii) for candidates to post their own resumes for the purpose of evaluating job opportunities for themselves; and (iii) Career Resources, providing career development information to job seekers. Russell Johns Associates does not screen or censor the profiles or other information. Russell Johns Associates is not involved in the actual transaction between registered Companies and their vendors or companies and candidates. As a result, Russell Johns Associates has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or profiles posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of companies to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Website.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Russell Johns Associates cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on Russell Johns Associates, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Russell Johns Associates (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users that is made available through the Website. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Website.
The Website Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Russell Johns Associates makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or the material. The use of the Website and the material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time.
The content contained within this website is not guaranteed to be available for any period of time. Content may change at any time. Russell Johns Associates does not guarantee the amount of time the website or the contents of the website will be available. In addition, Russell Johns Associates does not guarantee the speed of which the website performs.
Job seekers acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Website. Employers acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of their postings on the Website. Russell Johns Associates does not warrant or guarantee that a resume or job posting will be viewed by any specific number of users, or that it will be viewed by any user. Russell Johns Associates is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Website and Russell Johns Associates shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs or candidate profiles on the Website. Russell Johns Associates DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS OR THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE AS EXPECTED. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, Russell Johns Associates IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Russell Johns Associates, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Russell Johns Associates MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL Russell Johns Associates, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Russell Johns Associates OR WEBSITE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Russell Johns Associates of the contents on such third-party websites. Russell Johns Associates is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
NO RESALE OR UNAUTHORIZED COMMERCIAL USE
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Term and Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The aggregate liability for Russell Johns Associates to you for all claims arising from the use of the Website Content is limited to $100.
Russell Johns Associates reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your information from this Website and immediate termination of your registration if it believes any of the content or communications provided by you are inaccurate, misleading or untrue.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Russell Johns Associates, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Website Content or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. Russell Johns Associates shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding
Russell Johns Associates will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting any unlawful information or materials.
All other brands, organization names and product names featured within Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. All prices are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices may not include applicable sales tax. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Products and services are not guaranteed to be available at all times.
Please contact Russell Johns Associates for any questions, further clarification, feedback, or comments on the terms and conditions of using this website at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 1-800-237-9851.